Availability & Prices
Five-day Art Course – Cost & inclusions
May 4 - 11 2019: Landscape and Still Life
July 6 - 13 2019: Landscape
Sept 14 – 21 2019: Late Summer Landscape
Cost: £600 per person, based on two sharing (£250 single supplement)
- 5 full days of art tuition (6 hours per day in two 3-hour sessions)
- 7 nights in comfortable, newly renovated self-catering accommodation. All rooms are en-suite. (The basics for a continental breakfast are provided on the first morning.)
- Use of studio space throughout: The studio is equipped with easels, drawing boards, cleaning agents, paper towels and a varied selection of art materials. Please bring with you your own painting kit. Brushes and canvases are also for sale at the studio at £17.50 for a set of five good hog brushes.
- Use of large and cosy kitchen and living area – a great place for tea and chat.
- Use of art library and instructional videos.
Please note that transport to and from the holiday venue is not included. A non-refundable deposit of £200 secures your space. This art holiday will be provided by Elizabeth Gilbey at Rusko Art.
Non residential courses are running from the 10th of January to March 21st - Every Thursday 2-5pm
Cost is £25 per three hour session.
Study still life and flowers in the studio or landscape in good weather.